Best Google Camera 7.2 for Redmi Note 6 Pro. Redmi Note 6 Pro is the successor to the Redmi Note 5 Pro, it gets the Dual Camera Setup 12MP Sony Camera sensor which gives really new picture.
Google Camera 7.2 helps to take out the best of the 12MP Sony Camera sensor in Redmi Note 6 Pro, Now here comes the Google Camera 7.2 for Redmi Note 6 Pro.
Google Camera 7.2 Apk for Redmi Note 6 Pro
Finding the Best Google Camera for Redmi Note 6 Pro is pretty hard because Redmi Note 6 Pro was not a popular device at a time also it didn’t bring any new changes from Redmi Note 5 Pro other than the Notch in front.
How to Use Google Camera in Redmi Note 6 Pro
To use Google Camera 7.2 in any device you need to have Camera 2Api Enable and Redmi Note 6 Pro doesn’t come with enabled Camera 2Api you need to enable it manually. Don’t worry enabling Camera 2Api is very easy you just need to flash the Camera 2Api enable file via TWRP. You can check out our video which will guide you How to Enable Camera 2Api in Redmi Note 6 Pro.
Download Google Camera 7.2 for Redmi Note 6 Pro
Trcamera is one of the best Google Camera 7.2 out there for Redmi Note 6 Pro which you can download from the above link. You will also need the Best settings for the GCam 7.2 which can be done with an XML file.
How to Install Google Camera on Redmi Note 6 Pro
- Download the GCam 7.2 from the above download link.
- To install apps from third-party other than app from play store you need to enable app installs from Unknown Sources first on your Android device.
- No need to worry, actually google already ask for the permission once you click on the GCam 7.2 Apk file, Just Enable it.
- Once Enabled, Click on the app to install.
- Once installed you need to clear the app data and open the app and you can finally enjoy the feature of Google Camera 7.2 on Redmi Note 6 Pro.
Download GCam 7.2 XML file
How to Load/Save XML Configs for GCam 7.2
XML configs are the file that contains the best possible settings for your GCam for your Android device.
- Download the XML file from the above Download Link.
- Save the XML file to GCam Folder, You need to create the folder.
- After you have created Gcam folder in that folder create New Folder- Configs7
- Now under that folder Copy and Paste the XML file you just downloaded from the above link
- Open GCam and double-tap the empty space from the left side of the shutter button » restore config (switching between configs does not require a reboot)
I hope you like the GCam 7.2 for Redmi Note 6 Pro.