Best Theme for MIUI 11 is here. Blue and Dark V11 MIUI Theme is a Nice theme which comes with a completely new design and style that will surprise you. This Xiaomi theme features a very clean and decent layout throughout your device. The icons are beautiful, the notification panel looks great with the completely new status bar, Settings looks better and other MIUI apps like Phone, Messages, File manager, Contacts and Volume panels have a similar layout which makes this theme more premium.
Do you love changing themes and want to have a different experience every time? Can’t find good themes? Don’t worry I’ll be posting such Theme reviews every week so that you can try out different themes whenever you feel to. Blue and Dark V11 theme for Miui 11.
Download the Blue and Dark v11 Theme for MIUI. This Redmi theme is completely free to use and you can easily download it on your Redmi and Mi device with the official Theme Store Link.
One of the most attractive looks of the device is it’s theme yeah the theme just looks awesome and also perfectly fit with the Smartphone, although it’s the only theme and we want it to in our Xiaomi device aren’t we? MIUI 11 Theme Download.
MIUI 11 Supported Theme
Blue and Dark MIUI 11 Theme
What’s New ( Changelogs)
- New Lock sCreen.
- Download UI.
- Cool Widgets.
- Flat Icons.
- New Recent Menu (MIUI 11)
- Notification Toggles looks great.
How to Install MIUI 11 Theme
- Once you’ve downloaded the MIUI theme in .mtz extension on your computer, copy the same into your device storage or SD card using a standard USB cable.
- Go to the app drawer on your device and launch the Themes app.
- Under the Theme tab, you need to select Offline.
- Here you’ll see the list of all offline themes that come pre-installed within your smartphone.
- Scroll down and tap on Import.
- Now, access to the appropriate folder, and tap the .mtz theme file which you have saved to device storage.
- The theme will install and it will be shown along with other offline themes.
- Select the theme and tap on “Apply”.