MIUI 11 Customization is limited but with the Support of Themes available on MIUI 11 Theme Store it just opens up another world for Customization, and sometimes we want to share our favorite themes with friends but Xiaomi being Xiaomi disabled this Option in the Latest MIUI Theme Store Update.
Xiaomi STOPPED Option to Share the MIUI Theme Link. I don’t know what was the reason for this Step to Stop the Users from sharing the Link of there Favourite MIUI 11 Theme Link. There is a bunch of MIUI Theme available but searching for them it just huge pain, sharing theme was easy and convenient.
Today, We are going to solve this problem for you. We are going to share a trick with which you can gain back the Sharing button on MIUI 11 Theme Store. You can share the link of Any MIUI Theme from the MIUI Theme Store, but you need to have ROOT flashed in your device. Which will help us to Unlock the MIUI Theme Sharing button in the MIUI Theme Store?
To Enable Sharing button in MIUI Theme Store, you need to have rooted in your Xiaomi device, without ROOTING your device you can not get the Sharing Button Back as of now, stay tuned to this blog we will be soon bringing the method to get it without ROOTING your device. For now, let continue with Enabling the Sharing button in Any Xiaomi device.
Requirement to Enable Sharing Button MIUI Theme Store
- Rooted Xiaomi Device.
- Download MT File Manager from the below link.
- Download Modded MIUI Theme App
- Follow the Steps to Enable Theme Sharing button.
How to Enable Sharing Button on MIUI Theme Store
- Open the Mt File Manager and Grant all the ROOT Permission to the App
- Now Goto> System>app>thememanger
- Rename the existing “ThemeManger.Apk” to “ThemeManger.Apk.mmm”
- Now Copy the Modded MIUI Theme Manager Apk and Paste it that Folder( System>app>thememanger )
- After pasting the New MIUI ThemeManger Apk, give the Permission 644(rw-r–r–)
- Now reboot your device.
- Open the MIUI Theme Store, Open any Theme and you will see Sharing button on the Theme.
How to Get the Old MIUI Theme Store
If you want to get the Old Xiaomi MIUI Theme Store you can do it, without any problem. Just follow the simple steps.
- Open Mt File Manager, then Goto> System>app>thememanger
- Delete the New MIUI Theme Apk.
- Rename the Old MIUI Theme App to “ThemeManger.Apk”.
- Save and reboot.
- You got the Old Theme Store Back.
I hope you Enjoyed this Article How to Get the Sharing button in MIUI Theme Store if you did please make sure to Share this with Friend and Family for More like this, Stay Tuned!